Top 5 Super Bowl Commercials
EJ's top 5 Super Bowl commercials countdown:
5. NFL 100 Years – the “No Fun League” surprised viewers with this action-packed compilation of gridiron greats. The only downside – no @Packers sightings…
4. Google – 100 Billion Words – so what if Google tracks your every online movement? 100 Billion Words emphasizes the commonalities between us all. Plus, it would be a heck of a lot harder to order food or find a bathroom on vacation without Google Translate.
3. Pampers – Stinky Booty – say what you want about Maroon 5’s half-time show, Adam Levine’s appearance alongside John Legend in Pampers ode to dads who are willing to change dirty diapers doesn’t stink one bit.
2. Xbox – We all win – I cringe when companies take themselves too seriously with Super Bowl commercials. Not so with Microsoft, whose Xbox Adaptive Controller enables children of all abilities the opportunity to enjoy gaming together.
1. Stella Artois – Change Up The Usual – More than 20 years later, The Dude still abides. Throw in Carrie Bradshaw and The Most Interesting Man and you have the perfect pour for consumers of a certain age. Only one question remains – is Stella made with corn syrup?